In compliance with our vision that “kindness moves faster than words” and our objective to:
- Provide home for the homeless
- Food for the poor
- We also are facilitating caregiving on compassionate grounds (volunteer service)
- We facilitate employment opportunities to caregivers in homes and health care institutions locally and abroad.
A caregiver or career in Care giving is an unpaid or paid person who helps another individual with impairment with his or her activities of daily living. Any person with health impairment might use caregiving services to address their difficulties.
Caregiving refers to the provision of assistance to another person who is ill, disabled, or needs help with daily activities. It often requires attention to the physical, mental, social, and psychological needs and well-being of both the caregivers and the elderly person requiring care such as a child, an old person, or someone who is sick or handicapped)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in child care or elderly care
- Basic knowledge of English
Processing Applicants for the live in Caregiver Program
- Fill out the Offline application
- Send your resume
- Be acceptable by the admissions officer
- The profile, pictures and video will be uploaded to the website.
- The labour market Opinion is released.
- All documents are submitted to the Canadian Embassy.
- The last step is the medical examination.
- At this point, the applicant receives the visa
Children and Elderly Care Services
For your convenience, we’re listed the questions most frequently asked by our clients relating to “The Government Sponsored Canadian Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP)”. If you still have something that needs answering, we’re just an email or phone away.
Our Nanny Profiles
LIVE-IN Caregiver Program, our main goal is to provide families who needs caregiver’s services, a person that matches their requirements for your family.
Here you will find various stories from clients and applicants. Click to view their testimonials in its entirety.
Join Our Care Giver Programme
Benefits of the program
- Work and live in one of the countries with the highest standards of living.
- Work contract for a duration of 24 months.
- Medical care for the duration of the program and beyond
- Minimum wage of $1,200.00
- Private room with internet
- Permanent support for the duration of the program
- 10 days of paid vacations after 12 months of service.
- Full service by our immigration Consultants
- In case the applicant is married or have children, they can join her after 24 months
- Guaranteed residency after 24 months.
Approximate processing time is 6 months